If you are a patient who had COVID-19 and are still suffering from breathlessness and its associated anxiety and symptoms, please get in touch with your local specialist long COVID clinic to be referred onto the programme. View a list of all current participating specialist long COVID clinics here.
If you are a Healthcare professional and would like to be able to refer your patients onto the programme, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a social prescribing link worker, your patient will need to have been medically assessed by their local long COVID clinic to be referred.
If you would like to know more about the programme and your question has not been answered on our FAQ page here, please get in touch with email@example.com
Additional help for people recovering from COVID-19 can be found at yourcovidrecovery.nhs.uk
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Long Covid Assessment Hub)
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Royal Oldham Hospital, Manchester
- North Manchester General Hospital London
- Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network
- University College London Hospital Trust
- Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust (City & Hackney)
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (St Mary’s Hospital/Charing Cross Hospital/Hammersmith Hospital)
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust – St Thomas’ Hospital
- King’s College Health Foundation
- Royal Free Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Barnet Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
East of England
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxfordshire Long Covid Service
- North West Surrey
- Sirona Long Covid Service (Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire).