ENO Breathe has been specifically developed for people recovering from COVID-19, who are still suffering from breathlessness and its associated anxiety.
The programme is inclusive and open to all ethnicities, levels of spoken English, religious backgrounds and identities.
No prior experience or interest in singing is required to take part.
Participants need to be available for the six sessions and aged 18 or over.
There is no cost to take part in the programme.
ENO Breathe is currently only available for patients who have been medically assessed by a participating post-COVID clinic or referral centre in England.
- If you are a patient who had COVID-19 and are still suffering from breathlessness more that 8 weeks after your illness, please ask your GP to refer you to your local specialist post-COVID clinic. Once medically assessed by a post-COVID clinic, they can then refer you onto the programme. To view a list of all current participating post-COVID clinics and referral centres, click here.
- If you are a social prescribing link worker, your patient will need to have been medically assessed by their local post-COVID clinic to be referred.
- If you are a Healthcare professional and would like to be able to refer your patients onto the programme, please get in touch with email@example.com .
Additional help for people recovering from COVID-19 can be found at yourcovidrecovery.nhs.uk
Cheshire and Merseyside
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Long Covid Assessment Hub)
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
Lancashire and South Cumbria
- Blackpool Teaching Hospital Long COVID Service (Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network)
- Central Lancashire ICP (Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network)
- Royal Oldham Hospital, Manchester
Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, PACAS (post-acute COVID assessment service) – Manchester, Trafford
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Leeds COVID Rehabilitation Service
- South Warwickshire Foundation Trust
- UCLH integrated post COVID service
- Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust (City & Hackney)
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Post COVID or COVID assessment clinics (St Mary’s Hospital/Charing Cross Hospital/Hammersmith Hospital)
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Chelsea and Westminster and West Middlesex Hospital)
- St George’s Hospital NHS Trust
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust – St Thomas’ Hospital
- King’s College Health NHS Foundation Trust (Princess Royal University Hospital/Kings College Hospital)
- Royal Free Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust) – only for discharged hospital patients
- Barnet Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust) – only for discharged hospital patients
- Barts Health NHS Trust (Royal London Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital)
East of England
- Cambridge Breathlessness Intervention Service
- East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk Community Health and Care Trust
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust Long Covid Rehab Pathway
- Oxfordshire Long Covid Service
- North West Surrey
- Sussex Community Foundation Trust.
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Sirona Long Covid Service (Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire)
- Dorset Post Covid Syndrome Service