ENO Breathe has been specifically developed for people recovering from COVID-19, who are still suffering from breathlessness and its associated anxiety.
The programme is inclusive and open to all ethnicities, levels of spoken English, religious backgrounds and identities.
No prior experience or interest in singing is required to take part.
Participants need to be available for the six sessions and aged 18 or over.
There is no cost to take part in the programme.
ENO Breathe is currently only available for patients who have been medically assessed by a specialist long COVID clinic in England.
- If you are a patient who had COVID-19 and are still suffering from breathlessness more that 8 weeks after your illness, please ask your GP to refer you to your local specialist long COVID clinic. Once medically assessed by a long COVID clinic, they can then refer you onto the programme. To view a list of all current participating specialist long COVID clinics, click here.
- If you are a social prescribing link worker, your patient will need to have been medically assessed by their local long COVID clinic to be referred.
- If you are a Healthcare professional and would like to be able to refer your patients onto the programme, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additional help for people recovering from COVID-19 can be found at yourcovidrecovery.nhs.uk
Participating post-COVID clinics
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Long Covid Assessment Hub)
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle
- Royal Oldham Hospital, Manchester
- North Manchester General Hospital London
- Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network
- University College London Hospital Trust
- Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust (City & Hackney)
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (St Mary’s Hospital/Charing Cross Hospital/Hammersmith Hospital)
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust – St Thomas’ Hospital
- King’s College Health Foundation
- Royal Free Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Barnet Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
East of England
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxfordshire Long Covid Service
- North West Surrey
- Sirona Long Covid Service (Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire).