ENO Breathe has been specifically developed for people recovering from COVID-19, who are still suffering from breathlessness and its associated anxiety.
The programme is inclusive and open to all ethnicities, levels of spoken English, religious backgrounds and identities.
No prior experience or interest in singing is required to take part.
Participants need to be available for the six sessions and aged 18 or over.
There is no cost to take part in the programme.
ENO Breathe is currently only available for patients who have been medically assessed by a participating post-COVID clinic or referral centre in England.
- If you are a patient who had COVID-19 and are still suffering from breathlessness more that 8 weeks after your illness, please ask your GP to refer you to your local specialist post-COVID clinic. Once medically assessed by a post-COVID clinic, they can then refer you onto the programme. To view a list of all current participating post-COVID clinics and referral centres, click here.
- If you are a social prescribing link worker, your patient will need to have been medically assessed by their local post-COVID clinic to be referred.
- If you are a Healthcare professional and would like to be able to refer your patients onto the programme, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additional help for people recovering from COVID-19 can be found at yourcovidrecovery.nhs.uk
- Barnet Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Barts Health NHS Trust, (Royal London Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital)
- Blackpool Teaching Hospital Long COVID Service
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Buckinghamshire NHS Trust
- Bury Hospital (Pennine Acute Trust)
- Buckinghamshire NHS Trust
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- BSW Long Covid Assessment Clinic
- Cambridge Breathlessness Intervention Service
- Central Lancashire ICP
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Trust
- County Durham & Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Long-Covid Service
- CREST and Royal Surrey County Hospital long covid clinic
- CSH Surrey (North West Surrey)
- Dorset Post Covid Syndrome Service
- First Community Health and Care COVID Rehab Team
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital NHS Trust
- Herefordshire & Worcestershire ICS Long/Post Covid clinics
- Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust
- HMR (Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale) Post covid-19 syndrome service
- Hertfordshire Community Service Health Care Trust
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Post covid clinic
- King’s College London Hospitals NHS Trust
- Kent & Medway Post Covid Assessment Service
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Long Covid Assessment Hub)
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Livewell South West
- Leeds COVID Rehabilitation Service
- London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
- Manchester NHS Foundation Trust, PACAS (post-acute COVID assessment service)
- Newham and Tower Hamlets Long Covid Triage Hub
- Norfolk Community Health and Care Trust
- Oxfordshire Long Covid Clinic
- Royal Victoria Infirmary Newcastle
- The Royal Oldham Hospital, Chest Clinic
- Royal Free London Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
- Salford Post Acute Covid Assessment Service
- Sirona Long Covid Service (Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire).
- South Warwickshire Foundation Trust
- South West London Specialist Post COVID-19 Assessment Service
- Solent NHS Trust, Southern Health Foundation Trust and IOW NHS Trust
- Stockport FT Long Covid MDT Assessment Service
- Suffolk and North East Essex Long Covid Assessment Service
- Shropshire Long Covid Service
- St George’s Hospital NHS Trust
- SCFT (sussex community foundation trust) Post Covid assessment service
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHSFT
- UCLH integrated post COVID service
- West Herts Long Covid Service
- Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust