Thank you for considering making a donation to support ENO. Although the pandemic has affected us greatly, we are determined to continue our work for audiences at the London Coliseum and beyond.
Why donate to ENO now?
- We are continuing to bring live opera and classical music to audiences at the London Coliseum
- We are recording performances so that we can stream them online
- We are continuing to bring live, online events to our Members every Wednesday at 7.30pm with ENO TV Events
- We are continuing our learning and participation programmes, such as ENO Breathe, The Way I See It, and our work with BBC Bitesize
Alternatively you can text Opera to 70140 to make a donation of £5.
Text costs £5 plus network charge. ENO receives 100% of your donation. Obtain bill payer’s permission. Customer care 020 7845 9421. Charity No 257210.
How will we use your donation?
- We will support our ENO Harewood Artist with a bursary until they are able to earn performance fees, and they will continue to receive vocal coaching, training and mentoring
- We will support our partner schools with online resources, and will resume live workshops as soon as it is safe to do so
- We will continue to look after the well-being of our ENO Orchestra and Chorus