A breathing and wellbeing programme for people recovering from the effects of COVID-19
NHS England is currently reporting that over 300,000 people are continuing to feel the effects of Coronavirus, with a diagnosis of ‘Long COVID’.
Following our Phase 1 Pilot Project that worked with a small group of patients at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, we are now beginning a National roll-out of the programme.To read the full details about our ENO Breathe programme, click here.
English National Opera are now working with 29 Post COVID Clinics across England, with the aim of supporting 1,000 patients during 2021.
- Blackpool & Fylde ICP, Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network (Lancashire)
- Central ICP, Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network (Lancashire)
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Long Covid Assessment Hub)
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Morecambe & Bay ICP, Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network (Lancashire)
- North Manchester General Hospital (Manchester)
- Pennine Lancashire ICP, Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network(Lancashire)
- Royal Oldham Hospital (Manchester)
- West ICP, Lancashire & South Cumbria Respiratory Network (Lancashire)
- Royal Victoria Infirmary (Newcastle)
- West Sussex Long Covid Clinic
- East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
- Norfolk Community Health and Care Trust
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Foundation Hospitals Trust
- Dorset Integrated Care System,
- Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust
- CSH Surrey
- Oxfordshire Long Covid Service (Oxfordshire)
- South Warwickshire Foundation Trust Long Covid Service
- Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire – Sirona Care and Health
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Cambridge)
- Barnet Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust) (London)
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust – St Thomas’ Hospital (London)
- Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust (City & Hackney)
- Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (St Mary’s Hospital/Charing Cross Hospital/Hammersmith Hospital)
- King’s College Health Foundation (London)
- Royal Free Hospital (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust) (London)
- University College London Hospital Trust (London)
- Barts Health NHS Trust, (Royal London Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital)
We hope to expand ENO Breathe even into 2022 but can only do so with your help.
ENO Breathe costs £157 per patient – your money will support the delivery of workshop sessions and online resources that patients use throughout, and beyond, the programme.
How to support ENO Breathe
If you would like to make a donation online, click here.