HMS Pinafore Relaxed Performance
Enjoy a performance of HMS Pinafore in a relaxed environment.
- Jump to
A clueless Captain, a spirited siren and pompous petty officers. No wonder they’re all at sea.
The relaxed performance of HMS Pinafore will take place on 3 December 2021 at 13.30.This performance is ideal for adults and children who might benefit from a more relaxed performance environment – including those with an autism spectrum condition, sensory and communication disorders or learning disability.
About HMS Pinafore
HMS Pinafore is one of Gilbert and Sullivan’s most beloved operas. A classic tale of forbidden love, and the troubles that must be overcome before our hero and heroine can be together.
When Josephine, the daughter of Captain Corcoran, falls for the lowly sailor Ralph Rackstraw, she’s torn between her heart’s true love, and her desire to honour her father’s wish for her to marry Sir Joseph Porter, the First Lord of the Admiralty.
What you can expect from this Relaxed Performance?
- The lights in the audience will be slightly dimmed so that it’s not too dark
- You can make noise during the show
- You can go in and out of the auditorium as you please
- If you need a break there are chill out areas
- We make small changes to the lights and sound (such as removing loud or sudden sound effects and taking out strobes lights)
How do I book?
We are offering tickets for the relaxed performance at the reduced rate of £15-£25*.
Tickets can be booked by submitting this online ticket request form. We will then contact you to confirm your booking and take payment.
Please provide all of the access needs for your party so we can make your visit as easy as possible.